This month, Vantage Mobility International (VMI), launched their long awaited wheelchair accessible Honda Pilot.
VMI takes pride in producing the easiest to use, most accessible mobility solutions in the world. The Honda Pilot SUV with its innovative manual in-floor ramp offers the perfect combination of simplicity, space and style. You’ll find exceptional wheelchair maneuverability and room for the family. It’s equipped with practical features, such as a ramp that’s easily stowed out of the way, a removable front passenger seat for greater seating flexibility, and plenty of usable storage.
VMI vehicles with Access360 set a new standard for wheelchair accessibility
and maneuverability because they provide more of what you want and
need. More space for large power chairs to enter the vehicle and maneuver
comfortably, more flexibility with a removable front seat and confidence that it
will deliver a superior experience.
Other Features Include:
- Obstruction-Free Doorway: Safe entry and exit without deploying the ramp for able-bodied passengers.
- In-Floor Ramp: Stowed ramp is protected within the vehicle floor with no squeaking or rattling and keeps dirt and debris out of the vehicle cabin.
- Front and Mid-Row Access: Flexible seating lets wheelchair users sit in the front or mid row.
- Interior Lighting: Overhead, floor and door lighting makes wheelchair securement easier in lowlight conditions.
- All VMI conversions come with 3 year / 36,000 mile* warranty coverage!
Watch a demonstration video:
Call us today for a demonstration of this awesome option for an accessible vehicle! 866-405-6806! www.abilitycenter.com